Monday, January 26, 2009

Pack Schmack

I am procrastinating. From packing. I usually like to pack because that means I get to organize clothes, but I am seriously unmotivated. We are headed to the Anglican Mission's Annual Winter Conference in Greensboro, NC. I'm actually pretty excited to go. Last year we had a great time too, but missed most of it because of flight delays. You can read about that here. (Notice that was the last time that blog saw any action. Hopefully not the same for this one!)

I'm pretty excited because
A) it's a break away from home and work schmerk (I love my job)
B) we will get to see our Rwandan Archbishop in all his Bishop-y finery
C) I really enjoy the other AMiA folks and women who are married to pastors/priests (notice my clever use of the alternate of "Pastor's Wife", thank you very much)
D) I get to wear cute clothes, hence the pressure of packing the right cute clothes

Anyway. Please pray for us as we travel. Our church has been going through so many things lately, and prayer for protection is definitely needed.

I got to talk to my lovely Alice last night. It made me happy and sad altogether. Happy because I got to hear her and sad because we don't live daily lives together. She is a true soul friend and I am so thankful for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, you have a picture of me on your blog!! have an amazing time at the AMiA conference...look forward to your blog reports and reflections! And some pictures of you in your cute outfits too!! xx love you muchly xx