Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Back

Ok, sorry for the major lack of updating the blog. I have definitely gotten in the habit of reading everyone else's blog rather than writing on my own.

We have been crazy since I last wrote while on vacation. We came back to some things to deal with (we are fine) which seemed to take over for a while. I finished working at Bradley's becaaaauuuseee... drum roll please... I have applied to go to graduate school for Christian Counseling at Richmont Graduate University. I am waiting on the official acceptance letter, but feel good about being accepted. It will start in August. With Bo's wedding, traveling, vacation, anniversary, birthdays, home projects, etc., we just decided that I should go ahead and leave B's.

There's been a lot of things where Pastor Jack and I have said "we should blog about this." But of course we haven't and of course we've forgotten what we were going to blog about. I am officially on Twitter. It seems a bit redundant with that and Facebook, but it's fun for now.

We have a busy weekend coming up with babysitting Jack's God-son James, Laura's bridesmaids luncheon and bachelorette party, as well as Mother's Day! Hopefully now if I think of things that are blog worthy, I will do it!

1 comment:

JiLL @ Lellowbird said...

thankyou. now i have something to read again. besides all these crazy tweets!
(like the new pic too!)