Saturday, March 14, 2009

Vacation Update 2.0

We are in the last days. Of vacation. I am ready to come home. But, I love home and I am a homebody like you've never seen. I think we will both be ready when Monday morning rolls around and we are packing up. We were talking about how refreshed and equipped, if you will, we feel to get back into our lives and our work and ministry.

Today is a rainy, cold day, thank you Lord. We are back at Mountain Grounds for a little while. It was actually Pastor Jack's idea to get out this time, which was fine with me. We will head back shortly to watch Duke play. Well, he will watch and I will read. We're going out to Sorrento's tonight, a mob-owned Italian bistro that is just heavenly. It will be the one and only time we've eaten out this week!

Lots of exciting things coming our way in the next few weeks and months. It was good to have this time away to get some perspective and rest before it all begins! Updates to come! Including the food pictures and updates!

No comments: