Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello, blog world. I am a terrible blogger. Mostly because I never do it. And I'm obsessed with reading Pioneer Woman.

Today I am procras, I mean, writing a research paper. I've done ok today considering I'm scared to death of it. My other counselor friends convinced me I'm a perfectionist because I'm afraid to start because I'm afraid of failing at it. I would rather study for a test every day of the week than write this. I know, I'm singing a different tune from those English/Journalism days! Maybe that's why I didn't get the best grades?

My topic is Examining Dual Relationships in a Church Community. Help.

In other news, our garage door is fixed, I got my spring schedule, two people in our family are with child, I skipped church for the first time in 2 years (glory be!), I got A's on both midterms, we haven't gotten a pumpkin, and Pandora.com is a life saver. In more news, we still recognize quesadilla night every Thursday night, I am currently caught up on laundry, Jack is into mideval fiction, and I got a new student to tutor.

There. I feel better now for contributing a little something to the blogosphere. Back to citing everyone on the planet and calling it writing.

35 comments:

Amy said...

are you one of the two?????

Emily said...

HA!! Amy, it took me forever to figure out what you meant, but NO, I am not. You are clever!! We have a cousin on each side who is :)

AliceE said...

we figured it wasn't you, we thought we might have know by now...so which cousin's??
One of my cousin's got engaged today so we're excited about that! xx

JiLL @ Lellowbird said...

I am one of "the" cousins ;)

If you had time you could have a separate blog post for each of your "in other news" topics!

at least you're blogging....

很悶 said...

hi~..................................................

家瑩 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

鄭明宏 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ........................................

YoungW21087 said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

淑慧 said...

色情美眉寫真色情片免色情區色情片看色情性愛片gogo成人影片gogo色情gogo258影片gogo258goav線上go2色情影片網go2免費ago2免費a片go2免費成人影片go2免費影片卡通go2免費影片觀看go2亞洲免費影片go2線上a片go2線上免費go2線上影片go3avgoav成人網goav免費影片線上gogo色情網gogo色情影片hi免費影片hk免費影城hot情色httpsex520neth凸成人文學網a18禁女生遊戲區拓網交友成人小說

少于毓芝 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

育德 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤...............................................................

B120ryantScipio1 said...

All roads lead to Rome. 堅持自己所選!.............................................

AnabelM_Es倫音 said...

成功等於目前,其他都是這句話的註解。........................................

韋佳順雯 said...

原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得 ............................................................

群AnjaN_Lavergne0118芷 said...

What must be must be. ............................................................

啟佐 said...

以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。 ..................................................

劉彥皓 said...

不只BLOG內容很棒留言也很精采 XDDDD

王瑞 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。.................................................................

asdas said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

麗珠麗珠 said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

王名仁 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

貞合 said...

人生的「三部曲」應該是無愧的昨天,充實的今天,與充滿希望的明天。..................................................

志穎志穎 said...

來塊巧克力吧~~心情會好哦~~............................................................

陳湖 said...

相逢即是有緣~~留個言問候一聲,祝您平安順利............................................................

惠桂惠桂 said...

當最困難的時候,也就是離成功不遠的時候。..................................................

琬安琬安 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

Practice makes perfect...................................................

陳v柯凡蕭珈火豐晏雄 said...

還是喜歡這裡-支持你..................................................................

珍盈洪 said...

文章優,圖片美,就連回文都很有意思~~~..................................................................

秀李李迪秀李李迪 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

家唐銘 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。......................................................................

涛子 said...

永遠支持你呀!!!謝謝格主..................................................................

玉韓韓韓婷韓韓韓韓 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................

怡靜怡靜怡靜怡雯 said...

好的部落格就要和好朋友分享--感謝分享..................................................

姚义丰 said...

如果你批評他人。你就沒有時間付出愛......................................................................