Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snuggie Snob, Twilight Fan

I am sitting here on our couch, laptop on lap, feet up, dryer running, comfy as can be with my NEW SNUGGIE. That's right! HusbandPastorPriest Jack got me the best Valentine's Day gift ever: a Snuggie with complimentary book light. He even got the right color to match our living room decor.

We don't have a photo of me and the Snug yet, so this will be the visual:


I washed and dried it, and then it shed, literally, all over the house. But after I vacuumed all the fuzz, it was perfect. I can highly recommend it. I haven't tried out the book light yet, but it did come with batteries, so that's always a good sign.

Sorry for the delay between posts. I am working at the school this week and have started the Twilight series. I won't say much other than I am sorry for ever scoffing and judging. And for making fun of my late-twenties friends who have read it! I am hooked, a fan, and it's been a great conversation starter for the juniors and seniors this week!

And now I have my Snuggie and book light to make the books even more wonderful!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

damon and i are laughing so hard right now-can't wait to see a pic of you wearing your new gift!